Moparts

MO-POWER.. 2011 POINTS .."Clarified one man's opinion" *DELETED*

Posted By: Super Scamp

MO-POWER.. 2011 POINTS .."Clarified one man's opinion" *DELETED* - 12/17/11 03:34 AM

Post deleted by Super Scamp
Posted By: joshking440

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/17/11 03:51 AM

And you just had to think about it for a few hours and you got it.

You guys need to know that rob really is out for the hobby.

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/17/11 04:14 AM

Yes it took the last 2 weeks looking at all the other post here and other places to see a the light... Rob is the one that got the cam shaft.

I hope others here will see the same point of view. Just one man's opinion.
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/17/11 05:24 AM

But why wasnt the promoter allowed to post points on
the promoters web site... never mattered to me since
I didnt chase the points

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/17/11 05:55 PM

Allowed or willing, I think you should pick the correct Adjective
Posted By: julian2007

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/17/11 06:17 PM

AMEN BROTHER
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/17/11 06:23 PM

Quote:

Allowed or willing, I think you should pick the correct Adjective

That may very well be the case on the latter
Posted By: cgall

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/17/11 06:25 PM

Talk about stepping on your own weiner, that was probably one of the worst promoter ideas ever. Publishing your points is free advertising for your series, they will post them on DRC and other sites if you send them in.

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/17/11 07:28 PM

If the $$$$ was collected correctly and someone done thier job and cared about what they where doing.. I guess you get what you paid for....Oh WAIT.. MCG had to take care of that..

One man's opinion..
Posted By: cheapracer

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/17/11 10:08 PM

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/18/11 01:02 AM

Quote:

I wish that I could find out where I was in the points chase. Hopfully not at the bottom ...LOLOL

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/18/11 01:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I wish that I could find out where I was in the points chase. Hopfully not at the bottom ...LOLOL

MR. Vern do you know!!!!

Super Pro Waack
Posted By: dartman366

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/18/11 02:34 AM

Quote:

Quote:

not the bottom, three below me at 12th.

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/18/11 03:46 AM

Thanks for the update. 12th that not to bad ...

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/20/11 09:21 PM

Quote:

After “thinking” about the Mo-Power events internet point scandal, I think I’ve seen the light—perhaps not a bright light but a light nonetheless….
MCG made a deal with the promoter for the series. In exchange, MCG was supposed to receive photos directly from the promoter from each of the Mo-Power events for monthly publications, as well as receiving point submissions timely. In turn, the promoter was to charge $20-25 for each subscription to the magazine providing full access to the points. MCG continued to promote the series without receiving any benefit from the promoter, including photos, advertising and expenses so that the series didn’t die. And if that wasn’t enough, as the kicker, MCG was forced to provide a photographer AND then cover the expenses of the Rings at the banquet. This ongoing BS forced MCG to implement an internet code mechanism causing subscribers to pay the cost directly to MCG instead of through the promoter to help cover some of the publication costs and expenses.
MCG publishes information as it is provided. If the information is not provided, it cannot be published. I ask, “who controls this information???”

So, I ask for your opinion (keeping in mind, this is just one man’s opinion)…who’s to blame??? Again, in one man’s opinion, it is NOT MCG!!!

Bumped for those that didn't read.

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/22/11 04:22 PM

Why did you delete your post super scamp

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/22/11 05:58 PM

Quote:

Some people can't handle the TRUTH...
Posted By: REHBERGERRACING

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/22/11 06:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Some people can't handle the TRUTH...

Did you get a phone call from Charlie?

Re: MO-POWERS 2011 POINTS…FUBAR!!! - 12/22/11 06:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

After “thinking” about the Mo-Power events internet point scandal, I think I’ve seen the light—perhaps not a bright light but a light nonetheless….
MCG made a deal with the promoter for the series. In exchange, MCG was supposed to receive photos directly from the promoter from each of the Mo-Power events for monthly publications, as well as receiving point submissions timely. In turn, the promoter was to charge $20-25 for each subscription to the magazine providing full access to the points. MCG continued to promote the series without receiving any benefit from the promoter, including photos, advertising and expenses so that the series didn’t die. And if that wasn’t enough, as the kicker, MCG was forced to provide a photographer AND then cover the expenses of the Rings at the banquet. This ongoing BS forced MCG to implement an internet code mechanism causing subscribers to pay the cost directly to MCG instead of through the promoter to help cover some of the publication costs and expenses.
MCG publishes information as it is provided. If the information is not provided, it cannot be published. I ask, “who controls this information???”

So, I ask for your opinion (keeping in mind, this is just one man’s opinion)…who’s to blame??? Again, in one man’s opinion, it is NOT MCG!!!

Bumped for those that didn't read.

Nope just wanted to see if anyone was really reading the post..
© 2024 Moparts Forums