Working on the early Mopars are a little challenging, Joshua. I'm building up a 41 Dodge Custom Deluxe Coupe. 69' 440 Six Pack w/ Stage 6 aluminum heads, built A518 trans (I have a 97 Viper six speed that was originally going in it but my wife now can't drive a stick - bad knees), 70 Duster 8 3/4" SureGrip w/ 3.55s in a 41 housing and I'm partially using a 92 Dakota chassis. I bought a running truck for $500. I ran into a gentleman from Vancouver, B.C. that had a 41 only it had a 408 small block in it and he used the Dakota front clip. I'm using most of the frame but building my own back half as I'm planning on tubbing mine. Work is slow going due to a combination of $$, my disability plus the weather hasn't been cooperating. Difficult to work outside when the weather is in the teens and twenties. Hope to have a shop built next year.

I used to race Mopars in the 60's and 70's, my first racer was a 64 Plymouth w/ a Stage III 426, 4 speed and the aluminum front end (wish I still had that one. My ex sold it on me without consulting me.) I then got a 68 Roadrunner that I built up. I'd eat 440's all day and even some hemis occasionally.

Anyway, I'm now trying to marry my two loves, Mopar musclecars and streetrods. I'm planning on painting it like an old cop car. I have the bubblegum red light for the roof and the siren that came from the 56' Ford that belonged to the Longview, WA chief of police. I bought a set of cable remote mirrors off of a 70' Cuda. I'll add some pictures but I just got this new laptop and need to transfer my pics over.

41Dodge (a.k.a. Vic)