Ok, Im embarrassed to admit this, but in the interest of full disclosure.... I finally figured out what is going on with the car. As I said previously I was concerned with why the oil monitor screen was on in the dash and here is what I determined. The car kicked on the tire pressure indicator/warning when one of the tires got low. So after giving her some instructions and things to check she drove the car home. The next day I drove the car to see if the indicator would return and it did. So I added air to the offending tire at the local gas station. However, I left and the indicator was still on. I guess those little pumps dont put out that much ari in the cold. I park the car and go work on other projects. Unknown to me, the wife was playing with the different screens on the car to learn more about it and apparently had stopped on the oil pressure monitor screen. Fast forward to the next day, I finally track down my fancy tire gauge and pull out the air hose. I go and properly air up each tire to the correct PSI. I take for a test drive and the Tire PSI indicator/warning is gone. However, at the same time it the oil monitor screen appeared to "pop up" on me. ---Like I said it appeared to pop up. In actualality, it was merely in the background while the tire pressure psi indicator was on top of it. So this whole time I have been worried about the dang thing being on and it was as simple and hitting a coupld dang buttons. I feel silly, but I guess it gave me more of an opportunity to learn about the car and find out what it does. So everything was normal. Thanks for the help anyway..