Well to be truthful I did not even know the car had tire pressure monitor gauge. It's my wife's car. That being said the tires never looked low. It just got cold around here so I think the temp didn't help. Air them up with my handi tire gauge. All good. For the oil changes and maintenance, I let te dealer handle that. Last oil change included the appropriate mobil 1. Mighty expensive too! They're proud of it.anyway the car has 42,000 miles. I took it for a drive yesterday, gingerly. When I got in it idled at 60psi cold. I took it down the street. 1000-2000rpm and still around 60psi. Once it warmed up the idle psi was around 27psi and at 1000-2000 rpm it was steady around55-60 psi. It seems to run fine and as I said before had oil. It was basically at the top of the safe zone on the Dioscuri or just a hair below the top line,so I just topped it off. So I don't think it is a low oil issue. But why is the oil pressure indicator on? I have no idea why or what the correct pressures should be. Unless it is a gauge monitor issue.