Jack it up, slap a jacks tand under the frame, yank the wheel and zip the nut off the half shaft. Pull the lower ball joint nut and pop loose. Tap the half shaft through the hub, pry the other half loose from the transaxle (provided it's not a bolt together issue), pull the rotor away from the half shaft and pull the half shaft out of the way. Reassemble in the reverse order.
Course if it's one of those [Email]b@stards[/Email] that you can't remove the lower joint without first removing the cv axle (because it's in the way), you may have to disconnect the knuckle from the top side, however you have to do it. Just don't loosen anything up that adjusts alignment.
Just found a blown up image on google and if it's accurate, you should be able to remove the lower ball joint nut, pop it loose from the knuckle, and get enough clearance that way. Be careful not to damage the dust boot on the ball joint. You may have to pop the tie rod end loose as well and possibly hang the caliper somewhere else so the line doesn't limit how far you can move the hub out of the way.
Just realized you said anticipate the labor costs. I suggest calling around. Find out if it's cheaper to buy your own parts and bring them or have them supply the parts. Sometimes parts stores give shops a break on parts costs so the shop can mark things up a bit and make some money on parts as well as labor. I'm mentioning this because where I work, we get such decent prices on parts that when we mark them up, they often come in cheaper than what Joe off the street would pay just by walking into the same parts store. Some food for thought, don't automatically think the shop is ripping you off on parts.

Last edited by dodgeboy11; 12/01/11 02:54 AM.