(quote)
only problem i had was after i bought the junk indy legend heads,the 510 cfm adv. was about 10% off low lift was ok although. the heads had two chambers machined out of place and the pistons hit. naturally russ did not want to make good on anything.cant understand how indy stays in business.

I have bought 5 sets of heads from Indy. The last set was SR 295 CNC'D from Indy. I paid extra to have them mill the heads for a 63CC chamber. This was approximately 4 years ago. At the same time I put a roller cam in the motor, same as my other 500" motors, this motor never performed the way it should. I always thought it was down around 75-100 hp. I tried everything, including asking for help on the site, just gave up and drove it as is. It ran fine, just low on power. I dropped a valve, a few months ago. so I had to rebuild the motor. Come to find out, the heads that I bought from Indy and paid to have milled, were never milled. I never checked the cc of the chamber when I got the heads, but did during the re-build. They were around 78CC, it made my compression about 9.5 - 1.
When I called Indy and talked to Russ about this, I had the receipt, and he said there was nothing they could do about it, since it was a few years. He also took tone with me and it seemed to me he was implying I was making it up. I have purchased over $40,000 worth of Indy products directly from Indy. You would think that would mean something to them. I will never buy from Indy again. Everything I have read about them appears to be true. My next motor will have NO Indy parts. I also do not see how they stay in business.

68 cuda formula S 588" bb 5sp
70 CUDA CONVERT 500" 5SP (SUBLIME)
70 CUDA CONVERT 500" 5SP (PLUMCRAZY):TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!