Quote:

My wish list kind looks like this

A nice track in Ohio
Indy
Englishtown
Pittsburgh
Martin Michigan / Milan

Englishtown is probably more of a stand alone event from
The stand point that much west of Pennsylvania would not make that trip except for the diehards. it would still be on the points series but I really would be looki g at a completely different group of people to attend that event.

Nice track in ohio is gonna get you. because norwalk did a contract with mo-power so no other mopar race is there. and you already have 2 mopar races at National Trails. which nhra will not allow another one. there has to be 90 days between same brand events. so the the Classics and Mopar nats are grandfahered in..

Call it a hunch but I bet there aint gonna be no Mo-Power event at Trails or Norwalk next season.

Here's an update for everyone. Just so you know, National Trail, Norwalk, Kil-Kare, US-131 and Pittsburgh are all parties to a "bankruptcy". Knowingly or not, that means they are unable to book any new "Mopar type" events without permission of the court, which won't happen. However, I am planning the all-new Chrysler Power points series, hopefully for 2012.

I've had a nice conversation with Josh and he did a Kick A job at Indy, especially for a newbie. Keep your ideas coming. There is definitely a Mopar Points Series on the horizon!

I'll share more details with folks in person at my Ohio Mopar Expo in Columbus, November 19th.

6912357-JJduster2.jpg (47 downloads)