Quote:

How do I get 3 water temperature sensors into a bb water pump housing? I have the stock 1/8"npt sensor, a self drilled/tapped efi water temp sensor located on the heater hose side. I can eliminate the stock sensor but i don't know if there is enough meat there to drill and tap out to 1/2npt, has anyone ever done that? any other ideas? I was thinking about using a t in the heater hose (yeas, I'd like heat in the winter) but I was concerned about the temp not being accurate, which hose is the feed off of the water pump? thanks

I looked at the housings , should be easy, you could couple probably do it to the iron one you have.

The alum MP unit has the heater hose connections plus a 1/2" pipe towards the thermostat just like the iron ones do , then you can add in the 1/8 in the stock location , if you go alum . The alum also has an 1/8 tapped port on the drivers side leg that runs to the underside of the thermostat , it's offset towards the block. You could hit that one with an endmill to move the centerline over for the 1/2 npt port , or you could just drill the 1/2 npt port in your current iron one on that side that doesn't have any .