We all went to Capital raceway in Md yesterday including my brother with his 64 Plymouth and some other Moparts members. My brothers car was working good yesterday as he ran 10.45 three passes in a row from the first to third round on a 10.45 dail. In the final he went .002 red and ran 10.47. He won some cash and was happy. I had a few problems as I tried backing my timing down to 34 and the car did not like it as it slowed a few mph and only ran 11.02 @ 121. Put the timing back at 38 and ran 10.83 @ 124 as that was the only change I had made on the car. I am usually about a 1/2 tenth to a tenth slower at this track then Cecil where I ran 10.76 so that was in the ballpark for me. I had a blast and got to see Joe (Preddy) and his cool Roadrunner and Jack with his cool Cuda. Jack ran out by .001 as he ran 10.19 on a 10.20. Him and I both did that last year also. I went red with a -.023 lite. But the bummer was the other guy cut a .215 lite. Ah man I did not want to get caught sleeping and I most likely could have won that round sleeping. Ah well I had a blast and nothing broke on the car. Ron

My brother's 64

My rear tires are actually shot as I never did hook real good yesterday but it got a little air.

Last edited by 383man; 10/24/11 11:11 AM.