That's awesome!

I'll bet you weren't expecting that!

I also bet your kids had a blast hanging out with the boys in blue and sitting on their bikes.

Too cool!

My 2 best friends here are Indianapolis police officers and while they both love my car one loves it more than the other as he used to have a Mopar and wants another one.

When he first saw the RR he about pee'd his pants and demanded I take him out across the street from the restaurant we were eating at into an empty lot for a ride. I did just that and tached it out.

The look on his face was like a little boy (only was I can describe it). I let him run it in the parking lot and then we went back to eat and his wife begged for a ride too.

Anyhoo, cops can be cool!

Whenever we are all out together my friends have their police crusiers and we smoke tires side by side at the red lights. Sometimes they get behind me and turn on their lights.... sometimes they turn on their spot-lights on me while we are at stop lights and I make like I'm running from the cops and we're having a police chase.

I don't know what the other people around us (behind us) etc. think when I yell out the window "YOU FREAKING PIGS!!!!" and speed off but I can imagine they think I'm insane and uhhhh maybe their right?

My one friend has pics of him and Rosco P. Coletrain in his police car (Rosco's) and in my friends cop car as well. (Crown Vic) He's a huge Mopar fan. He's gonna pull me over one night and turn on the lights and handcuff me by the RR for a cool sig pic.