Ok, so me and a buddy (fellow Moparts member) were talking. I was telling him that I was at the local auto paint place and picked up some Nason epoxy primer. When I was at the paint place, I specified that I wanted a quality primer and paint system for my convertible. I stressed that I planned to use a quality line of compatible products on my car and wanted to ensure they would work well together, rather than jumping paint brands. I only planned to buy the primer today but expressed my future plans to help the selection process. I go on to tell my buddy that they recommeded the Nason to me. During our discussion he tells me that Nason is not the premier line. Although I did not think I was buying the most expensive paint on the market I did specify I wanted quality. So I guess I was a bit disappointed that a more thorough response was not provided by the people I bought my primer from. Im not saying it is bad, but I would have like to have all the facts to base my decision on.
So this brings me to the question. What do you think is a quality line? Would you mix brands? I tried to find feedback online and got lots of different responses. Some described Nason as the best bang for the buck and other indicated they would choose something else. I usually get good feedback from Moparts members so I thought I would ask. Please provide your opinions.