The pressurized container that I sprayed the gas with to soften the tuff undercoating that didn't come off the first pass.

The pressure washer. I was able to stand up, breath no fumes or dust, no open flame, no gouge marks, no skinned up hands and it was done in just few hours.
Now standing there with 1500 PSI ,4+gpm at 200 degree temp point blank for 3-4 hours is not real easy, but the job was done in one afternoon and only had to clean up once. And the less than 2 gallons of gas I used evaporated before it got to my grass, so it didn't cause any enviromental issues. I swept up the heavy undercoating off the driveway with a shovel and used my pressure washer to clean my driveway. 3 times now at home and still have a real nice yard with grass.
Oh yea,I used it to remove the repaint on the car that I'm drilling out the spot welds so I can see better before drilling in the picture below.

Here's the doors on my gold 71,

Used the same pressure washer to remove all paint from them. It'll remove any repaint leaving the original paint pretty much intack.

Did a hell of job on these fenders.

Bottem of my 71 before blasting and repaint after undercoating removal.