Quote:

Quote:

liquid being compressable is our discussion here also.we all know its not,but why rumors of soft pedal?? this is one of my concerns.we power bleed,pedal bleed this thing to death.any onter input would be excellent! thanks guys,mike

Please outline all the work you did that led to this problem, and the model/year vehicle.

1964 sport fury,removed factory front drums,and replaced them with wilwood brake system,through summit. kept factory rear 11"drums. installed a adjustable prop valve,10# residual for rears,and using also the wilwood 7/8" master,per wilwood.pedal ratio is 6.2:1,and also using all 3/16 line,and steel flex,instead of rubber. terrible pedal,after several bleedings,pedal,and power bleed,plus we "bedded" the brakes asap per wilwood specs. finally installed a 1" wilwood master,and caused much better pedal,but more effort. its ok at best now,with NO help from wilwood tech.still has spongy pedal,and bled it slow,and in order...rh outer caliper,then inner...ect. i am unimperssed with wilwood tech,IF you want to call it that,and for the price,i would have went with someone elses product,for now on...thats the story...mike...oh and now,i wold think it would be impossible to lock the brakes at any point....sad.