This is what I did on my street build up,

World products block prepped by Barton, Honed to match fit the pistons, Align bored, decked, and lifter bushings installed. About $3900.
1 - Comp roller cam and lifters
2 - K1 4.5 stroke crank from Dram
3 - K1 7.0 chevy journal, width rods, .990 pin from Dram
4 - Diamond 4.5" 11 to 1 comp pistons from Dram
5 - Indy CNC ported Legend heads
6 - Milodon pan modified for single static pickup
7 - HV pump and using the pre-machined oil suction in the front of the block.
8 - Block did not require any additional clearancing for the 4.5 stroke.

A couple of things that I also will comment on. If you use a 7.0" rod, your pistons won't require an oil support rail because the .990 pin won't break into the oil ring land.
I don't know what the Indy head pricing is compared to everyone else but it is worth checking into since there heads have integrated stands and they may offer a package deal with the rockers. If you choose this route, by them from a supporting vender and not direct.
The K1 crank and rods are about the best budget crank and rods out there. I have had eagle and other supporting venders stuff that I won't mention so I have a good idea on comparison.

1970 Challenger w/572 Hemi street car and my pride and joy. 1986 T-Type with 272 Stage 2 Buick V6 engine - True 8 second street car. Just updated the engine and put down 928 HP @ 35# boost to the ground on chasis dyno. 1976 Cee Bee Avenger Jet Boat - 460 Ford powered.