Quote:

Quote:

Unless it was in that position thru 60'... The clocks most likely caught a part of the car further forward.. The sensors aren't ground level..

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 8" off ground..

Hey Chris.
As far as the sensors go . I look after the track "airport" here in yorkton, when we have our events. We use 115 ft. of concrete launch distance--- more is available----, the sensors are : prestage 2.25"...stage is 2.25" ....60' is 4.25"along with m.p.h. and e/t being 4.25" also . All distances from ground level.
Unfortunately, our yearly event is held at our local municipal airport for a annnual 2 day event, along with the landing strip and taxi area they seam sealed the joints 4-5 weeks ago and were our stage beam lines up the seamseal wound up right on the rear tire mark on most common wheel based door cars This combo along with +34* Celcius temp and sky high humidity gave the odd racer a lower 60' than other years.. But all great for chits and giggles.

Dave

Hey Dave GGDDemon,

My first pass was this wheelie and yes it did trip with the rear tires as I have a poor quality video showing it...

Next 2 passes when track was hot it slipped a bit. Were others having same problem??

Cheers,

Arnie

67 Cuda 8.48@ 158.7 mph 1.18 60' 2,600 DA(so far...) 70 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 4-speed. 13.2 @ 104 Stock exhaust/Street tires.