Quote:

I don't recall any TA hoods on the Hemi Challengers that were modified at Creative.We also worked on the TA hoods (several different designs) and the final design was not accepted until very late in the year (Nov-Dec?). Hood was designed in the Creative-Chry styling room at Creative.Any car that had one would have to be built very late and also would have been built with the factory Hemi-fender w/second tag to note that fact.No Creative modified cars had 2 tags.Last cars modified at Creative were March or April 1st,1970.This an interesting one.

When were the 340 TA cars available? Had to be sometime in early 1970.I am guessing they were held up for the hood as were the Hemi cars for the fender mods. 1st day for Hemi fender mods was Sept 28,1969 other than the first test shots.

Did you work for creative? These N94 non T/As are a mystery. I guess N94 option it was available after 4/13/70 and not many people knew about My car's build date was 5/12/70, out of all the N94 non T/As it's the earliest build date. I have all the documentation too. The story goes it was bought by a guy that worked at a Seattle Dodge dealer and was ordered to be raced. Maybe since it was ordered by a guy working at the dealership, he had better knowledge of options then most people? Anyway it was ordered bare bones and had a full cage in it, never was acid dipped or tubbed thankfully! It only racked up 816 miles on the factory odometer before the pulled out everything to race. I been looking for more history on this car and previous owners, if anyone knows about or seen this car racing in Washington in the 70's I'd love to hear from you! Jim