The TX9 - "black" N94 HEMI Challenger R/T was JS23R0B336419 - Y14 "SOLD" car
(E74, D21, A33 & N94 are its ONLY extra cost OPTIONS)
3266.00 + 1116.45 + the hood(~$150) = ~$4532.45 + destination charge
HEMI 4-spd w/3.54s - black interior, '450 wheels, manual steering, manual drum brakes, NO radio, NO console, NO vinyl top, and NO stripes.
I have a copy of the b'cast sheet - SPD 512 & VON 076275.

ALL ABOVE FACTS FROM THE B'CAST SHEET

Sounds like a "racecar", that's the rumor - it was raced/hacked to death in the '70s & didn't survive.

FOLLOWED BY THE UNPROVEN "RUMOR"

Quote:

Thanks for the posting some of those pic's on each car 6bblgt, but can you tell us a little bit of each cars history including what ever happened to the black 70 Hemi Challenger R/T that was wrecked. Also how did you come across your green 70 383 Challenger R/T w/N94 code, is it on the fender-tag & build-sheet, and whats the build date on it.

Yes, N94 is on the b'cast sheet & the fender tag.

Quote:

Thanks again for all of those links 6bblgt, I will need a couple of hours to read all of them. Do you know anything about that other black 70 Hemi Challenger R/T that was wrecked, when and where, auto or 4-spd, etc, or any other details about the car?

Who said it was "wrecked"? What do you know that can be added to the discussion?

Quote:

So this black 70 Challenger R/T is definitely gone for sure then, do you have any other sources or heard of any other stories about the car, how did you here about the Challenger?

I have owned my T/A hood'd R/T for ~17 years, I've talked to many people trying to find more like it and information about them. Trying to answer questions - like: Do they have engine callout hood emblems? I think it is a "cool" OPTION & appears to be somewhat "RARE", my car's an oddball, I like that.

Quote:

Curious as to how all this info on the car can be a rumor. So the guy you confronted had all of this information above then, a build-sheet, but then denied it.

I never "confronted" anyone on this subject. I was introduced to him at a car show & I asked him if he remembered anything about an old black T/A hood'd HEMI Challenger R/T racecar he owned. He did not confirm its existence nor his prior ownership of said Challenger. Maybe I got some bad info & he never owned nor laid eyes on the Challenger in question.

What's your fascination about the "black" N94 HEMI Challenger R/T? Have you found it?