NHRA has never and in my opinion will never admit that they have done anything wrong. As an example this is the first NHRA Columbus/Norwalk race in probably 25 plus years that we have not attended. They have priced themselves out of business and they push the reserved seating so much that fans have said the hell with it. I for one refuse to buy a reserved seat so that I can sit and blister in the sun and have
someone spill beer on me or blow smoke in my face, and I'am stuck in that seat all day.

On TV they only care about top fuel or funny car, and John Force it is a strain for them even to partially cover my favorite pro stock, and other classes are not even mentioned. Remember, if you look at the age of the fan it is middle aged and older and they cannot take the blistering sun. I know at Norwalk, Friday evenings are very crowded and popular and the last Indy race I attended it was the same. At least NASCAR has started to move more races to the evenings, it is easier on the fans and the race cars. Why not start the event at say 2pm and go on from their, and run the final day say from 8am to 5pm. Only a suggestion that I know NHRA will never consider- HEMI JOE