Thanks guys. The tire deal really did suck. On the way home from Carlisle the left front tire came apart at about 75 mph and tore up the bottom of the left front fender and the inner fender pretty bad. Scared the crap out of me when it happened. Took it to my paint guy today to look at it, he's pretty sure he can save the fender, but that I might have to have an inner fender so that he can fix the truck right. The only problem is that with all the storm damage vehicles in my area he is booked until sometime in December. I may have to put those training seminars by Kevin Tetz on paint and body that I went to at Carlisle to the test, Not. No way I would try to tackle this myself on this truck. I'll just have to wait until he can get to it. Thanks Michael for the deal on the manifolds they will be put to good use soon. Had a great time at Carlisle even if it did rain like crazy Thursday and Friday. Really hate the damage happen to the truck but thats part of driving, it happens. Thanks to Ric Aka 76440se for his and his wifes hospitality while I was there.
Larry.

Last edited by adventurer; 07/11/11 11:46 PM.

77 Dodge Adventurer SE 440 2wd SWB
78 Dodge Adventurer SE 440 2wd Utiline
90 Dodge D150 SWB 2wd 318fi 4speed
60 Desoto Adventurer 2dr
67 Dodge Dart Gt Conv. 273 4bbl
04 PT Cruiser GT Turbo
14 Ram R/T
"Life's to short to drink cheap beer."