Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

http://www.mo-powernow.com/

Again ...why the name change ? ... it must have been just recently ... I think I remember seeing a CC banner ad here just a week or so ago.

How is their swap meet and racing action been in the past ?

had to do with filing bankruptcy, don't know all the details.

One of the reason the name Chrysler Classic's was renamed to Mo-Power Events is because there are different fields of cars now a days. the name needed a change. You have newer cars entering the show car field. Not all the cars are classic's anymore. So they discussed the series and decided to rename the series as "MO-POWER EVENTS to include all year and make of cars. I don't agree with newer cars being entered in the show field. However, we are not the judges. Anyone can purchase a new car take it to a car show and win an award. But, not everyone can restore a classic car from ground up and show or race the car. But you know how the younger generations is now a days. Glad I'm keeping it in my family to run classic cars not new cars off the assembly line. just my

If you really believe the reason you stated is the reason for the name change then I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in.

ha ha ...im in also..i have nice mountain view here in coldwater for sale too. ..cheap!. ..bankruptcy+assult-battery MIGHT more to do with it than,some lame excuse of auto year stuff,imho.