Thanks guys. I have the time scheduled off from work already so it looks like I might finally make it.
Ran the car at Norwalks tnt friday and its running pretty decent for a fresh motor. Keeps getting faster every pass.
Saturday in TT it ran 2, 10.097 and a 10.091 back to back with the air changing 400 feet for the worse. Says its still getting faster.
1st. round air is about the same and track should be getting better as the sun is going down. I dial 10.08. I cut a terrible light, .072 and I feel I am going to catch her right before the stripe and I pedal it once and her win light comes on. OOPs double break out, me on the losing end. It went a 10.063

On a good note, it was kids night at the track and I got to give a couple of rides. The first little girl was scared to death. Easy pass and all was good. Second, was a 10 or 12 year old boy. He wanted a burnout and a launch. I flashed the convertor pretty good and a would swear there was some air under the tires. I looked over and he was ear to ear grin. Truth be told, I was too.
Beep