Quote:

Nobody here tells it like it is --those XE series make a lot of noise and clatter as they all have some crazy closing ramp that makes the computer that designed them happy but they stink as street cams--WHY put up with that clatter? Oh..they say it makes more HP--yea right! One of the older Magnum cams is JUST AS GOOD in a streeter and they do make good HP for their size--I dyno Mopars all the time --have done a zillion and those cams are not all that great---call Bullit or Cam Motion or Isky or Engle and get a great cam on a GOOD core ( lot of Comps junk is China softies) or just drop a Magnum Comp in and have a great rod--XE's are hype and clattering crap as far as I am concerned

Thanks a lot for the replies,that is why i always prefer to ask 1000 times before to order something.
The trouble is that now i,m very indecided,cause the noise and the clatter wich you refer to ,are not very desirable options for the kind of car i want to build.
The guy who suggested that cam to me also spoke about the Lunati voodo 60303 http://www.summitracing.com/parts/LUN-60303/
I don,t know if the trouble would be the same.

I also have heard good things about the mopar purple 509 cam

About the Magnum Comp,it would be a good option to looking for one with the same lift and duration(More or less) and also order a set of Promagnum lifters?

Thanks a lot again
Ah!The car has Hooker super-competition headers and 295/50r15 rear tires.