Im' pretty new to this web site, but I have been reading alot of the threads on various things, and one of the most interesting things so far are about these bulldog heads, I am in the process of stepping up from my smallblock,J headed, 76 dart to a 89 daytona full chassis car, with of course a 400/496 stroker(one small step for mankind,one humongous leap for me!!!) and one of the biggest questions was, my pick of heads.Indys are out because of budget constraints, E-heads were the logical choice because most anyone that I talked to had good sucess with them, now comes the bulldogs and the only thing that I know about them is what I have read here. In your opinion would you think that I would still be better off starting with the E-heads and later progressing to the bulldogs once the bugs and gremlins are sorted out? plus seeing what you have come up with on flow numbers will give my engine guy somthing to work with, thanx

692387-~max0002.JPG (255 downloads)

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.