Well it looks like I won't be installing the sway bar. I must have the wrong parts or I am too dumb to figure this out! I thought the bar and lca's were from the same car ('68 RR), or I am still missing some parts. The lca's that I put on the car have the link tabs near the ends of the lca between the lower ball joint and the strut rod (66-69 b-body). I could not find the brtks or hardware to bolt the bar to the k-frame, so I got a set from energy suspension p/n 9.5160G, 15/16" dia greaseable bushings with the brkts. If I put the bar up with the end links first, the holes in the k-frame don't line up the bar/brkts at all, unless the bushings are suppose to be on the bend in the bar?
The car is for street/strip use, I had 10" drums on the front and they were not doing the job very well. I also wanted to upgrade from the 273 t-bars and add a sway bar to help handling a little. I also added the lca plates. Some day I will add the bigger tie rods and quicker steering. The calipers are rear hung using ARE mounts, so those are not even in play here.

Mopar or no car
MoPar=Massivly Over Powered And Respected!

'93 W250 Ram
'68 Charger
'67 Coronet 500 my steet/strip rod-now a 6BBL!