Here are a few starter pics of my 1963 Savoy. It is an original 426/425 hi-compression car, that came with the T85 manual transmission and no heater, radio, seat belts or mirrors. Just a real strip terror

I bought it from an e-bay auction two years ago and immediately set about finding the missing max wedge parts, which was just about everything! In fact, the only MW parts still with the car was the pair of emergency brake cable brackets that were still bolted to the floor (Dodges were spot welded).

The body, while relatively solid, had the typical cowl rust from mouse nests and lower rear quarter panel issues from rust and old race mods with a hammer and chisel. The floor pans from front to rear are completely rust free and are virtually mint aside from a bunch of holes drilled for Camaro bucket seats (seriously). It had the typical fenderwell header cutouts, the front rails had the usual tow bar tabs welded to them and the best was the driveshaft safety loop, it was a man's leather belt that was run through two slits cut into the transmission tunnel!!! That was a priceless discovery to say the least

After doing some research and reading some posts by Moparts member Joey Cole (Quicksilver) and seeing the work he can do with a TIG welder and all of the experience he has with the early B-bodies, I decided to bring the Savoy out to Michigan for the metal reconstruction.

Here is some of the damage that the car has suffered and then the work that Joey has done to reverse it.