Okay, here's the story. I wanted to convert my '70 Dart to LED lights. Nothing available commercially for the rear so I made my own rear brake/running lamp panels. (108 LED's in each) Also got a digital flasher. Put in the first one for a comparison, everything worked great. Put in the second one, and now the front running lights/turn signals won't illuminate. I tried them with multiple LED 1157 replacements and they won't light. I tried them with incandescent 1157's and they won't light. I alligator clipped a single 12 volt LED in and it lights! I seem to getting only about 11 volts at the sockets, but that should be enough for the LED's as they're rated 9-14 volts. I also took a Dremel and wire brush to the sockets and they look like new. Anybody have any idea what the heck is going on here?? Electronics is not my strong suit, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to begin. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Some see the glass as half empty, some see the glass as half full. I just drink straight out of the bottle.