Print Thread
6th Annual Curt George Memorial Race #733095
06/24/10 10:51 PM
06/24/10 10:51 PM
Florida USA
67hemicharger Offline OP
67hemicharger  Offline OP

Florida USA
To everyone associated with the 6th annual Curt George Memorial Race at Pittsburgh Raceway Park:
I just got back to Florida from having a wonderful, exciting memorable weekend at this event. Having attended past Curt George Memorial Races I must say this was the best yet. This event gets bigger and better each year. This is a testimonial to the huge impact Curt George had on so many people.
The Mopar family are made up of good people who work hard but always take the time to show honor and respect to fellow racers dealing with tragedy. Everyone I came in contact with expressed their love and sincere thoughts of Curt who lost his life one sad day in the Fall of 2004.
I was very much impressed with the number of race cars under the banner of Bob George Racing. This is a tribute to Bob (my brother, Barnyard Bob) who is a class act, always extending a helping hand to everyone in need.
The generation race was a unique and impressive addition to this years event. It was great to see the "kids" line up against the "old guys". Hopefully this will be part of the event next year.
Now that my racing days are over I collect and restore Mopars. I was quite impressed with the number of cars that turned out for the car show and I enjoyed talking to the owners of the restored Mopars.
In conclusion I just want to let everyone know from the raceway sponsors, Bob and family, the Bob George racers and everyone associated with the 6th Annual Curt George Memorial Race you did a great job. Curt would be proud..
Sincerely,
Tony George

Re: 6th Annual Curt George Memorial Race [Re: 67hemicharger] #733096
06/24/10 11:55 PM
06/24/10 11:55 PM
, PA
sleepyhead416 Offline
top fuel
sleepyhead416  Offline
top fuel

, PA
Sorry I didn't get to meet u.

Re: 6th Annual Curt George Memorial Race [Re: 67hemicharger] #733097
06/25/10 09:58 AM
06/25/10 09:58 AM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline
master
B G Racing  Offline
master

Eighty Four, PA
Quote:

To everyone associated with the 6th annual Curt George Memorial Race at Pittsburgh Raceway Park:
I just got back to Florida from having a wonderful, exciting memorable weekend at this event. Having attended past Curt George Memorial Races I must say this was the best yet. This event gets bigger and better each year. This is a testimonial to the huge impact Curt George had on so many people.
The Mopar family are made up of good people who work hard but always take the time to show honor and respect to fellow racers dealing with tragedy. Everyone I came in contact with expressed their love and sincere thoughts of Curt who lost his life one sad day in the Fall of 2004.
I was very much impressed with the number of race cars under the banner of Bob George Racing. This is a tribute to Bob (my brother, Barnyard Bob) who is a class act, always extending a helping hand to everyone in need.
The generation race was a unique and impressive addition to this years event. It was great to see the "kids" line up against the "old guys". Hopefully this will be part of the event next year.
Now that my racing days are over I collect and restore Mopars. I was quite impressed with the number of cars that turned out for the car show and I enjoyed talking to the owners of the restored Mopars.
In conclusion I just want to let everyone know from the raceway sponsors, Bob and family, the Bob George racers and everyone associated with the 6th Annual Curt George Memorial Race you did a great job. Curt would be proud..
Sincerely,
Tony George

Thanks Tony,we certainly enjoy your visits and always have a great time.The BGR Misfits love having you around to take the heat of them even for just a few days.The gals at Cracker Barrel think your a real A-hole .Max,Thelma and Loiuse miss their "bunk buddy".Your still my fravorite brother,that's dosn't mean your "special"just all the rest of them died in the "Great Johnstown Flood"(the first one) Thanks for being there to honor Curt.

Last edited by B G Racing; 06/25/10 12:05 PM.