I have a 72 Challenger and I bought new goodmark quarters for it little over a year ago. After removing old quarters decided I should replace the trunk drops. I have tested the fitment of the quarter and have found the same fitment issues as jakes rust challenger. Not a big deal. Any ways my question is should I buy amd or goodmark trunk extensions? Will the goodmark fit better on a goodmark panel? Also I have been looking on ebay and found some nice looking ones from vanautolc. It already has the jack hold down welded on. Also found another seller that has the fuel vapor bulkhead hole already in it. This stuff not a big deal to me but I thought I would see what everyone else is doing. Also I was test fitting my new decklid bought the same time as my quarters so I believe it was a goodmark lid and the contour is way off. The front towards the glass fits nice but with the latch adjusted all the way down the back towards the bumper sticks up about an half inch. Anybody run into this? I took the latch off to see if I could get it to push down all the way. It bottoms out and the bend does not follow the lines on the quarters. I will post pictures of it in members projects when I get a chance so everyone can follow my progress. Thanks in advance. I have to say also I love moparts I have gained alot of knowledge.