02/06/10 08:42 PM
02/06/10 08:42 PM
grant louisiana
M
mayhem148 Offline OP
mayhem148  Offline OP
M

grant louisiana
well i got another mopar. and not a bad 1 this time. 74 dart sport. i told myself that i was never gonna mess with cars again but it didnt last long as usual. i traded a dodge dakota for this even swap. by the way this is my first project post. figured i would use this to keep up with were i have gotten with my car.

5787251-102_1558.JPG (122 downloads)
Last edited by mayhem148; 02/06/10 08:44 PM.
Re: back in action. [Re: mayhem148] #606374
02/07/10 08:08 AM
02/07/10 08:08 AM
grant louisiana
M
mayhem148 Offline OP
mayhem148  Offline OP
M

grant louisiana
i thought about it and figured i would tell the story of how i ended up with this car.
my frined came by needing a car to drive back and forth to work. (they repoed his truck.) so i bought this toyota camry and told him to pay me later. well he he has a wife and kid and was just tryin to survive and dont like money to get in between me and friends so i told him to trade me a 4 wheeler he had. well i got hte 4 wheeler goin real good and this guy down the road sees it and say he wants it. i said what do you have to trade. we go to his house and he has a big 4wd truck. i said deal. i got the truck home after it took an act of congress and didnt have it in my yard a full day and someone called and heard about a big 4wd truck i had for sale. (it doesnt take word long at all to get around here.)me not really carin about money to much i said what do you have to trade. he has a 96 model chevy thats been smashed on the front. i said deal. i got the truck home and went to work. i went offshore for a week and finished that week.i was supposed to trade the chevy for a 75 model dodge pickup that was just mint condition. but the guy backed out. so i was huntin a deal. i heard about this guy in a little town that was neede a truck to put his ex wife in.(they were gettin a divorce) i figured i would see if he wanted the truck. i asked what do you have to trade. he said some tires. i was like yeah what ever. we went to see the tires and they were almost brand new 40 inch boggers. i have another project truck at the house and could use the tires. I had no use for the chevy. SO I SAID DEAL!!!
i left the guys house and went by my buddys and he had a dodge dakota sittin in his yard. i was lookin at it and popped the hood and low and be hold. a 318. i kinda got interested in the truck. he came out and seen the tires in the back of my truck. he asked i f i would get rid of them
i asked what do you have to trade. he said a dodge dakota. and of course i said deal. so i left and went and got my trailor. loaded my truck and brought it home. i backed it off the trailor and peeled out a little bit.
now i remember seein the duster at a car lot on my way to work. so i went and checked it out. they guy came out and i asked if he would get rid of it. he said (and i kid you not) what do you have to trade. i told him i would be right back.
i went and got the dakota and brought it to him. when i got to the lot i didnt even start the truck and he was tellin me to unload it. so i did. we even used it to load the dart on the trailor.
i went through 6 vehicles and a set of monster truck tires in less than 2 weeks.

Re: back in action. [Re: mayhem148] #606375
02/07/10 11:45 AM
02/07/10 11:45 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You didn't by chance leave out the red paper clip in your story did you. Good story and you ended up with something you want.