09/12/09 04:32 PM
09/12/09 04:32 PM
Central New York
slippery440 Offline
Crybaby440
slippery440  Offline
Crybaby440

Central New York
Here is what is going to happen.With almost 50% of the cars that will be racing for the championship.I will bet money that all force cars will lay down everytime Asley races against them.This will hand the title to her and she will be now be the 2nd women to have it. I hope also everytime one of his cars line up it blows the motor into peices.

If the MODS did their job I would not be hitting the notify MOD button. LOL
Re: Force fined for Indy, High still in the top ten. #465059
09/12/09 04:37 PM
09/12/09 04:37 PM
Western Michigan
68Fastback Offline
master
68Fastback  Offline
master

Western Michigan
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"Hows that??"

Anybody that's been on this board for any amount of time knows what I'm talking about-and you do too.

Just because i don't drink,sleep,eat,and wear mopar underwear like so many of you..doesn't mean i'm not a Mopar guy...

Why do you gotta poke the bear so much on here, it is clear to see from most of your snappy responses you try to hit peoples hot button. Seriously can you just take a deep breath and try to not stir it up or do you think it serves a purpose. Man I do not know you but come on act more age approiately before a Mod says vacation time if you even care.

Excuse me but your talking to the WRONG person,why don't you reply to the one that made the statement towards me first..if you or others can't take it don't dish it out!!!

Ohh man are you for real, I try to offer some advise and true to your form off you go. well I for one am not gonna use those silly icons about bawling cause you really don't get it. Maybe one day you will grow up and stop being the kid in class who needs attention, thru the years we all seen em. Or maybe the mods will get tired of you again and give you a viva elvis vacation, good luck fella.

And this Force and Pedregon thing I say may the best team in California win.

Re: Force fined for Indy, High still in the top ten. [Re: 68Fastback] #465060
09/12/09 04:57 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"Hows that??"

Anybody that's been on this board for any amount of time knows what I'm talking about-and you do too.

Just because i don't drink,sleep,eat,and wear mopar underwear like so many of you..doesn't mean i'm not a Mopar guy...

Why do you gotta poke the bear so much on here, it is clear to see from most of your snappy responses you try to hit peoples hot button. Seriously can you just take a deep breath and try to not stir it up or do you think it serves a purpose. Man I do not know you but come on act more age approiately before a Mod says vacation time if you even care.

Excuse me but your talking to the WRONG person,why don't you reply to the one that made the statement towards me first..if you or others can't take it don't dish it out!!!

Ohh man are you for real, I try to offer some advise and true to your form off you go. well I for one am not gonna use those silly icons about bawling cause you really don't get it. Maybe one day you will grow up and stop being the kid in class who needs attention, thru the years we all seen em. Or maybe the mods will get tired of you again and give you a viva elvis vacation, good luck fella.

And this Force and Pedregon thing I say may the best team in California win.

When i need your advice i'll ask for it,,so i guess i'll never be talking to ya'....

Re: Force fined for Indy, High still in the top ten. [Re: 68Fastback] #465061
U.S.
M
moparniac Offline
master
moparniac  Offline
master
M

U.S.
$10,000 Fine... Big Deal..... Force has that in his center console change cup

Mopar Performance
Re: Force fined for Indy, High still in the top ten. [Re: therocks] #465062
09/12/09 09:55 PM
09/12/09 09:55 PM
Park Forest, IL
slantzilla Offline
Too Many Posts
slantzilla  Offline
Too Many Posts

Park Forest, IL
Quote:

He cried Force was cheating even when he only had his car because Cruz couldnt beat him.Rocky

Cruz was the last one to win a championship when Force only had 1 car, so I think Cruz could beat him.

"Everybody funny, now you funny too."
Re: Force fined for Indy, Hight still in the top ten. [Re: plasticfantastic] #465063
09/13/09 09:12 AM
09/13/09 09:12 AM
Rowlett, TX
74DusterP457 Offline
mopar addict
74DusterP457  Offline
mopar addict

Rowlett, TX
Force was fined because he pushed the NHRA Official out of the way to get into Tony's face. I agree with that fine completely. Watch the video again, there's no doubt about this. The Official was doing his job to keep Force and Pedregon apart.

Let me sum this up. IMO, NHRA and their BS is the reason that Force took the dive for Height. NHRA does NOTHING for the good of the sport. Drag Racing is Force's livelihood. John did what he needed to do to make sure his business (Sponsors) were taken care of.

I also believe that John Force is a man of good character and he knows his decision was based on doing what was right for his BUSINESS. I have no doubt that Force knows - deep down inside - that he would loose credibility in the eyes of his peers by making the decision to take the dive for Robert.

NHRA is a joke. Its probably worse that WWE because the guys who race at NHRA National Events are smart enough to know they are getting screwed and nobody is making any money racing NHRA except the suits in Glendora.

NHRA isn't doing anything good for the sport. Their attitude is like our local North Texas Tollway Authority "Gee, fewer people are using the toll roads, so we need to INCREASE the toll to pay for the road".

NHRA needs to DROP ticket prices and Sportsman Entry fees at National Events and work on securing PUBLICITY/ADVERTISING and Securing SPONSORS like a GOOD Sanctioning body would do.

I Hate multi-car teams, but they can't regulate how teams spend their money or share information. We're stuck with it. We don't need NHRA to institute unenforceable rules regarding multi-car teams. The present Test rule is bogus enough.

Official Flame Proof MOPAR Undergarments in place

Paul

Re: Force fined for Indy, Hight still in the top ten. [Re: 74DusterP457] #465064
09/13/09 11:57 AM
09/13/09 11:57 AM
Niles , Ohio
T
therocks Offline
oh wait.but hey.lets see.oh yeah.
therocks  Offline
oh wait.but hey.lets see.oh yeah.
T

Niles , Ohio
Tony is a hoot.I guess when he said he was laying down for John it was OK because he was getting a patcheck.If he had that much morals he would have said no and you can keep your paycheck.Lets see Force has 14 titles and Cruz won 1 in that time.Go back and look every time Force beat him with one car.He says the same thing.Fotce is cheating.Cruz and Tony should hire Whit then they can all cry together.Rocky

Chrysler Firepower
Re: Force fined for Indy, Hight still in the top ten. [Re: therocks] #465065
09/13/09 04:25 PM
09/13/09 04:25 PM
calif
C
cupcake Offline
cupcake  Offline
C

calif
yes the hole thing will be handed to ashley.she is not hot she looks like a drowned rat & needs a boob job

Re: Force fined for Indy, Hight still in the top ten. [Re: cupcake] #465066
09/13/09 07:39 PM
09/13/09 07:39 PM
Someplace you aren't
S
SomeCarGuy Offline
I Live Here
SomeCarGuy  Offline
I Live Here
S

Someplace you aren't
Quote:

yes the hole thing will be handed to ashley.she is not hot she looks like a drowned rat & needs a boob job

Wow, tough crowd.

I want my fair share
Re: Force fined for Indy, Hight still in the top ten. [Re: cupcake] #465067
09/13/09 08:03 PM
09/13/09 08:03 PM
Bitopia
J
jcc Offline
If you can't dazzle em with diamonds..
jcc  Offline
If you can't dazzle em with diamonds..
J

Bitopia
Quote:

Please put your brain back in before you type.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.
Re: Force fined for Indy, Hight still in the top ten. [Re: jcc] #465068
09/13/09 08:37 PM
09/13/09 08:37 PM
West Plains, MO
DrCharles Offline
master
DrCharles  Offline
master

West Plains, MO
Quote:

Quote:

Please put your brain back in before you type.

I think he needs to put his eyes back in too.
She's cute. So what if she doesn't have 48GG udders giving her bruised kneecaps!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3