Print Thread
Classic American Muscle Podcast #3203229
01/08/24 04:10 PM
01/08/24 04:10 PM
LA
racerjoe Offline OP
racerjoe  Offline OP

LA
I’d like to gauge the level of interest in a podcast that interviews the regular everyday car guy that autocrosses or road races classic American muscle cars/trucks. Essentially any car that would fall into the CAM-T,S,C SCCA classes. I’m particularly interested in talking with guys who have built at least 50% of their car. Obviously, this may not apply to some “C” or “S” cars. I’d like guests to be able to speak on a somewhat technical level and discuss your car and the events you participate in. The end goal would be for listeners to hear real world experience for a given make/model and for me to meet other people that think racing a 30+-year-old car is a good idea.
The podcast market is flooded with interviews of professional shops and drivers, which is great, but it’s also unrelatable to the everyday car guy. Please use the comments telling me if you would be a listener or guest. Please also share with your friends and other groups so I can gauge interest.
If you would want to be a guest on the show, please email me at classicamericanmusclepodcast@gmail.com.

Re: Classic American Muscle Podcast [Re: racerjoe] #3203242
01/08/24 05:03 PM
01/08/24 05:03 PM
Bitopia
J
jcc Offline
If you can't dazzle em with diamonds..
jcc  Offline
If you can't dazzle em with diamonds..
J

Bitopia
work

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.
Re: Classic American Muscle Podcast [Re: racerjoe] #3211813
02/08/24 01:16 AM
02/08/24 01:16 AM
Anchorage, Alaska
metallicareload Offline
enthusiast
metallicareload  Offline
enthusiast

Anchorage, Alaska
I run CAM-T in the summers but I can't take too much credit for the build as I rely on the stock architecture working. Some guys might speak on a 60+ year old suspension design as not competitive, but most alternatives don't seem to be much of an improvement.

Best thing about running a 30+ year old car is there isn't much scrutiny. Of course I'm interested, but as you might have found there isn't a lot of us out there drive

440, 4-Speed, 3.54
1968, when Dinosaurs ruled the Earth