Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: This guy is sure that there is another Hemi V-8 coming [Re: DaveRS23] #3189073
11/06/23 11:22 AM
11/06/23 11:22 AM
nowhere
S
Sniper Offline
master
Sniper  Offline
master
S

nowhere
Now all know why you got the title below your user name. Both the 500+hp Hemi and the Hurricane turbo require 91 octane fuel, yet you blather on about 87 octane and wonder what the benefit is.

You don't even know the parameters of the question, much less capable of understanding the answer.

Re: This guy is sure that there is another Hemi V-8 coming [Re: A12] #3189091
11/06/23 12:59 PM
11/06/23 12:59 PM
north of coder
moparx Online content
"Butt Crack Bob"
moparx  Online Content
"Butt Crack Bob"

north of coder
Originally Posted by A12
Originally Posted by larrymopar360
Originally Posted by A12
To throw away six decades of HEMI V8 as a sales attraction and bragging rights at this point would be downright stupid. Only a foreign car company would do that. Foreign car companies stupidly put smaller, more efficient engines into a car and get away with it and then tried to sell them in the USA. In America we put BIGGER engines into a smaller car and kick the cr@p out of those little engine foreign cr@p cars. No replacement for displacement and a 4cyl or 6cyl turbo is just un-American. A HEMI-V8 with a supercharger now that's AMERICAN and not just my opinion.
Stellantis would love to keep selling the Hemi V8 whether the current version or a new one BUT BUT BUT as I've written before, automakers are squeezed by the CAFE Standards and are left with no choice. 2025 CAFE is 54.5 mpg! Don't blame the automaker/automakers. I have to leave it at that because this is general forum.

What does CAFE stand for?

as said, Corporate Average Fuel Economy.
plus, any that don't meet some standards, are rewarded by the new owners paying a "gas guzzler" tax upon purchase.
beer

Re: This guy is sure that there is another Hemi V-8 coming [Re: Sniper] #3189205
11/06/23 08:23 PM
11/06/23 08:23 PM
Benton, IL.
D
DaveRS23 Offline OP
Special needs idiot
DaveRS23  Offline OP
Special needs idiot
D

Benton, IL.
Originally Posted by Sniper
Now all know why you got the title below your user name. Both the 500+hp Hemi and the Hurricane turbo require 91 octane fuel, yet you blather on about 87 octane and wonder what the benefit is.

You don't even know the parameters of the question, much less capable of understanding the answer.

I am not surprised that you bring up the coward mod that uses his own special powers to troll and snipe in safety.

I made a comparison of the merits made in the article. You choose to ignore those and go off on a tangent about octane or some such nonsense. As usual, you are just being a troll with nothing of merit to contribute. All you can do is bash and complain. You can bring nothing of consequence to the conversation. But that in not your mission. Your mission is to be a TROLL. And you are very good at that.

Say hi to your troll mod butt buddy for me. wave

Master, again and still
Page 2 of 2 1 2