05/01/09 10:06 AM
05/01/09 10:06 AM
Grove City OH
MSMOPAR340 Offline OP
"Official Moparts Cheerleader"
MSMOPAR340  Offline OP

Grove City OH
Just wanted to take the time to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Koffel's Place and specifically Scott Koffel. I made the drive up to the shop last night and he took the time to go through my heads and even get them done all in one visit. I truly appreciate the offer to help us out Scott and I truly appreciate you taking the time to get them fixed up while I was there. It was a long night, but one that was truly appreciated and I don't think I will be able to say Thank You enough. I have always said you and your family were truly high class people, and this just goes to prove it even more.

Thank You again we are now one step closer to ignition.

Re: Thank YOU all for being SO amazing.. [Re: MSMOPAR340] #301438
05/01/09 01:59 PM
05/01/09 01:59 PM
BROOK PARK, OH
WILD BILL Offline
Senior Member of the Junior Dragster Club
WILD BILL  Offline
Senior Member of the Junior Dragster Club

BROOK PARK, OH
Chas, I hope it get it done in time. Some how I'm not at all surprised on what Scott did for you. He is one of the best

Re: Thank YOU all for being SO amazing.. UPDATE!! [Re: WILD BILL] #301439
05/07/09 11:48 PM
05/07/09 11:48 PM
Grove City OH
MSMOPAR340 Offline OP
MSMOPAR340  Offline OP

Grove City OH
Quote:

Chas, I hope it get it done in time. Some how I'm not at all surprised on what Scott did for you. He is one of the best

Just wanted to take a quick moment to give an update for all of you that have been asking and helping out.

So many people have pitched in and helped out to get this car up and running. And I just can't say Thank You enough to all of you! Once again without your help none of this would be possible.

Thanks to Koffel's Place (Scott Koffel) I had the heads done and are waiting to get placed on the new motor.

Thanks to Fast Racing (Mike) had the new crank shaft polished up and had the three valves that needed replaced in the heads done up.

Thanks to Bob George Racing who helped us out with some parts to finish up the motor and Trany work done.

Thanks to G-Money who provided us with the cam that we needed.

Thanks to Mom and Dad who spent all weekend tearing apart the spare motor dad had in the garage and going through it, cleaning it up, and making sure it was all good to go. We honestly were not sure if this motor was going to work out, but turns out it will get me back on the track for the season.

With all this help, it's safe to say we have what looks like almost all the parts we need to have the now back up motor put together. So if all goes well, we should be able to turn key come late next week and make the Season Opener at Trails. But I don't want to jinx myself, so trying to keep things on the down low for now.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3