04/13/09 04:12 PM
04/13/09 04:12 PM
Pontiac, Michigan
P
plumcrazyshane Offline OP
plumcrazyshane  Offline OP
P

Pontiac, Michigan
I've read every post I could find on upper control arm bushings. People say the "offset" bushings are good. People also say that Polygraphite/Polyeurethane are good too. But are both features combined in one part? Why doesn't Energy Suspension offer the "offset" design?
I'm about to go with Spicer over Moog because it seams like the Moog is made in Mexico and the Spicer is made in USA. Any comments? Thanks!

Re: Do they exist? Offset poly upper control arm bushings [Re: plumcrazyshane] #287330
04/13/09 10:23 PM
04/13/09 10:23 PM
So Cal
autoxcuda Offline
Too Many Posts
autoxcuda  Offline
Too Many Posts

So Cal
Quote:

I've read every post I could find on upper control arm bushings. People say the "offset" bushings are good. People also say that Polygraphite/Polyeurethane are good too. But are both features combined in one part? Why doesn't Energy Suspension offer the "offset" design?
I'm about to go with Spicer over Moog because it seams like the Moog is made in Mexico and the Spicer is made in USA. Any comments? Thanks!

I don't know of a poly offest upper bushing that replaces the Moog 7103.

I'd like to see a picture of the Moog and the Spicer upper offset bushing to compare.

Some parts are subbed out to manufactures and sold to other retail manufactures. Also, some sell parts to their competition.

Every aftermarket A/B/E lower control arm bushing I've seen said "Harris" on it. Coincidence?? I doubt it.

My Moog 7103 upper bushings have been on my Cuda since 1993 and about 50K miles. Hard miles too.