07/23/20 11:51 AM
07/23/20 11:51 AM
SE Wisconsin, USA
RP's R/T's Offline OP
super stock
RP's R/T's  Offline OP
super stock

SE Wisconsin, USA
I realize many businesses are closed or semi-closed during this Covid situation.
Is anyone aware if Classic Air is open? I've left a few messages with no return call. (Florida location specifically)
Voice calls just stay in the 'please hold' loop.

Re: Classic Auto Air [Re: RP's R/T's] #2800644
07/24/20 01:56 PM
07/24/20 01:56 PM
NW Arkansas
challengersteve Offline
top fuel
challengersteve  Offline
top fuel

NW Arkansas
Hello, they are open. I, like you, tried for a LONG time to get them on the phone with no luck. I finally sent them a message using their "chat" service and got a call in about 10 minutes. When I told the rep about being unable to speak to a human when I called he told me they were super short handed and very busy. The rep seemed very flustered and really did not know anything and it took almost 30 minutes to place an order with him even though I had the part numbers. It also took them over a week to even ship the order even though it was just a compressor kit and it was in stock. At first I was told it would take 2 - 3 weeks to ship and when I said I was a shop with a customers car waiting that sped it up a little. This is certainly not the first time I have had issues with their "customer service" and if there was any other place to get these kits I would be going there.