Just wanted to take a second and share my awesome experience with McLeod Racing...

When the motor came out of the F100, I discovered that although it did have an 18 Spline Mcleod twin disc in it, it had seen better days. One of the discs was pretty well worn and had some cracks forming on the hub. With little to no knowledge of how the previous owner treated it or what the cause of failure was, I reached out to McLeod for some guidance. They offered to transfer my clutch material to new disc but after a few promptly answered emails, I decided to send the whole setup in for a freshening. In less than 2 weeks I have already received the clutch assembly back and couldn't be happier. The quality of the rebuild and customer service over there is awesome. I look forward to getting it back in the truck and will be sure to show my continued support to a company that has provided such great service.

If anyone is looking for a clutch recommendation, give McLeod a shout. up -Trent

[img]https://s9.postimg.cc/6fbjxzfvv/48-2016-_Drag-_Weekend-_Best-_Burnouts-lpr.jpg[/img]

73 GTX *440*727*8 3/4*
69 DART GT *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
73 ROAD RUNNER *451*4 SPEED*DANA*
64 F100 *383*4 SPEED*9"*
75 DODGE D300 *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
99 DODGE RAM 3500 4X4 DUALLY... ON 38"s