03/21/09 03:57 PM
03/21/09 03:57 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

well i just bought $61.00 woth of skirt steaks,$15.00 of italian sausage patties, onions,cheese, and a case of arizona ice tea and a 12 pack of Dos Equis beer & 4 bottles of propane and just got stood up again by a friend.this is the 7th time in 2 seasons of racing. i was supposed to get a call by 12:00 noon today so i could get down to new jersey and make the swap out of my trailer and race my 63 plymouth max wedge instead of the 65 dodge. i want to put a few laps on it and get it dialed in but my friend never called as promised.
i never said anything before and just let it slide but i am really pizzzed off this time.
so i was wondering who's going, i want to race and have some good eating tomorrow. its going to be sunny and 59 degrees and mine shaft air..

Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? #260836
03/21/09 04:13 PM
03/21/09 04:13 PM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline
master
B G Racing  Offline
master

Eighty Four, PA
Quote:

well i just bought $61.00 woth of skirt steaks,$15.00 of italian sausage patties, onions,cheese, and a case of arizona ice tea and a 12 pack of Dos Equis beer & 4 bottles of propane and just got stood up again by a friend.this is the 7th time in 2 seasons of racing. i was supposed to get a call by 12:00 noon today so i could get down to new jersey and make the swap out of my trailer and race my 63 plymouth max wedge instead of the 65 dodge. i want to put a few laps on it and get it dialed in but my friend never called as promised.
i never said anything before and just let it slide but i am really pizzzed off this time.
so i was wondering who's going, i want to race and have some good eating tomorrow. its going to be sunny and 59 degrees and mine shaft air..

Maybe he's really not your friend.Maybe no one wants to be around you since you smell like fish?

Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? [Re: B G Racing] #260837
03/21/09 04:16 PM
03/21/09 04:16 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Quote:

Maybe he's really not your friend.Maybe no one wants to be around you since you smell like fish?

i only smell like fish,monday thru friday after that i disinfect myself and smell like roses!!!
cant smell any worse then that hog pen you got over there!!!

Post deleted by Defbob #260838
03/21/09 04:25 PM
03/21/09 04:25 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? #260839
03/21/09 05:47 PM
03/21/09 05:47 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

If i did'nt live all the way up here in Mass. i'd take you up on that..track opens in 2 weeks and i can't wait..

Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? #260840
03/21/09 06:49 PM
03/21/09 06:49 PM
Monroe,Connecticut
BigEdsGarage Offline
pro stock
BigEdsGarage  Offline
pro stock

Monroe,Connecticut
Heck, sounds like it would be worth the trip just for the sausage and beer

Chris, are you guys still taking applications for NENDRA?

Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? [Re: BigEdsGarage] #260841
03/21/09 07:46 PM
03/21/09 07:46 PM
Connecticut
5126brl No more Offline
top fuel
5126brl No more  Offline
top fuel

Connecticut
He11 start cooking and I will come to your house to look at those carbs on the A12 on sunday!!

Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? [Re: 5126brl No more] #260842
03/21/09 08:36 PM
03/21/09 08:36 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

He11 start cooking and I will come to your house to look at those carbs on the A12 on sunday!!

LET ME KNOW ASAP, i got 12 lbs. of skirt steaks and 5 lbs. of sausage patties. BBQ starts at noon. just bought a 12 pack of dos equis also.

5109579-115-1540_IMG.JPG (89 downloads)
Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? #260843
03/21/09 08:40 PM
03/21/09 08:40 PM
Connecticut
5126brl No more Offline
top fuel
5126brl No more  Offline
top fuel

Connecticut
I forgot I am going to Cabelas with the kids in the morning sorry! I think you will get it all set by noon. Go with Scott and the boys and run it. I think the jets are fine.
A 12 pack???
I would have to bring my own case of Woodchuck cider for a meal like that!!!

Last edited by 4406brl; 03/21/09 08:43 PM.
Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? [Re: 5126brl No more] #260844
03/22/09 08:36 AM
03/22/09 08:36 AM
anywhere@ anytime
A
actionange Offline
top fuel
actionange  Offline
top fuel
A

anywhere@ anytime
Quote:

I forgot I am going to Cabelas with the kids in the morning sorry! I think you will get it all set by noon. Go with Scott and the boys and run it. I think the jets are fine.
A 12 pack???
I would have to bring my own case of Woodchuck cider for a meal like that!!!

Fishing poles or guns @ Cabelas?

Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? #260845
03/22/09 11:25 PM
03/22/09 11:25 PM
Staten Island N.Y.
Dap Offline
top fuel
Dap  Offline
top fuel

Staten Island N.Y.
Quote:

Call you by 12:00 The plan was for me to call you after I loaded up the car which you knew was not going to be until later on Saturday. You were well aware I had plans with the kids yesterday afternoon. You said that you were going to the beach house to drop off the coronet and pick up the 63 since you were going to race that this year. I called you when I got to the shop and no answer. Al called me when I was strapping the car in and said you went off on a rant. Saying it is to late for you to go to Atco since you were still up in W Salem and that you called but my voice mail picked up(you did not leave a message). My phone was on all day and it shows no calls from you. If you did call and did not get through you should have called back until you did get ahold of me since you seemed to be waiting for a phone call from me that I was not aware I was supposed to make. You should have came Walt came there just for you as a request from BG. You did say you were going to Atco today did`nt you..

PRH446
10.084 @ 135.21 mph N/A through chambered mufflers,3300lbs. Stock stroke wedge
Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? [Re: Dap] #260846
03/23/09 02:10 AM
03/23/09 02:10 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Quote:

Call you by 12:00 The plan was for me to call you after I loaded up the car which you knew was not going to be until later on Saturday. You were well aware I had plans with the kids yesterday afternoon. You said that you were going to the beach house to drop off the coronet and pick up the 63 since you were going to race that this year. I called you when I got to the shop and no answer. Al called me when I was strapping the car in and said you went off on a rant. Saying it is to late for you to go to Atco since you were still up in W Salem and that you called but my voice mail picked up(you did not leave a message). My phone was on all day and it shows no calls from you. If you did call and did not get through you should have called back until you did get ahold of me since you seemed to be waiting for a phone call from me that I was not aware I was supposed to make. You should have came Walt came there just for you as a request from BG. You did say you were going to Atco today did`nt you..

StuperSockRacer exposed telling tall tales again.

Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? #260847
03/23/09 06:03 AM
03/23/09 06:03 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DRAM do you still have that group buy and 10% discount on those rebuilt valve springs and that special deal on valve seals.
is that standard shipping charge of $61.00 still apply?

Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? [Re: Dap] #260848
03/23/09 06:12 AM
03/23/09 06:12 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Quote:

you know i said specifically that you needed to call me by noon because i had to get down to new jersey and swap cars and i specifically said to you if i dont hear from you by 12:00 im not going since i needed to get there by 2:30-3:00pm to avoid traffic and swap cars before dark.please stop playing games.
i told you i wasnt going to leave sunday morning at 4:00AM and drive down and switch cars at 7"00am on a sunday in a residential area plus then drive home at 7:30 pm on a sunday.
i think you dont realize how many times you make up stories and believe them. your excuses are truly incredible.
good luck with your index racing this year.

Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? #260849
03/23/09 06:38 AM
03/23/09 06:38 AM
Ringtown, Pa.
Dartsport540 Offline
top fuel
Dartsport540  Offline
top fuel

Ringtown, Pa.

548 cu. in., Bill Mitchell Aluminum Block, CRT 727 auto trans, Alston Chassis. 8.981et at 149.46 mph. 1.204et - 60 foot, So Far....
Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? #260850
03/23/09 09:18 AM
03/23/09 09:18 AM
Staten Island N.Y.
Dap Offline
top fuel
Dap  Offline
top fuel

Staten Island N.Y.
Quote:

you know i said specifically that you needed to call me by noon because i had to get down to new jersey and swap cars and i specifically said to you if i dont hear from you by 12:00 im not going since i needed to get there by 2:30-3:00pm to avoid traffic and swap cars before dark

Oh really??? If what you claim were true(which it is not) what were you thinking of when you started this thread at 3:57PM if you needed to be at the beach house by 2:30-3:00..
Who is the one playing games..?????

PRH446
Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? [Re: Dap] #260851
03/23/09 09:30 AM
03/23/09 09:30 AM
So. Jersey
Somerdale Flash Offline
enthusiast
Somerdale Flash  Offline
enthusiast

So. Jersey
Nice meeting you yesterday Dap...That is one fast, pretty looking Black Duster you have.

Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? [Re: Somerdale Flash] #260852
03/23/09 09:36 AM
03/23/09 09:36 AM
Staten Island N.Y.
Dap Offline
top fuel
Dap  Offline
top fuel

Staten Island N.Y.
Quote:

Nice meeting you yesterday Dap...That is one fast, pretty looking Black Duster you have.

It was a pleasure meeting you Walt. Black Dusters Rock..

PRH446
Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? #260853
03/23/09 10:57 AM
03/23/09 10:57 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DRAM do you still have that group buy and 10% discount on those rebuilt valve springs and that special deal on valve seals.

sure, i have a special just for you. come on by for a special surprise.

Re: Anyone going to ATCO this sunday? #260854
03/23/09 06:00 PM
03/23/09 06:00 PM
Great Neck,LI,new york
hemi-itis Offline
I Live Here
hemi-itis  Offline
I Live Here

Great Neck,LI,new york
Quote:

sure, i have a special just for you. come on by for a special surprise.

Your like a bad penny Have you NOT gotton your $61.00 worth YET??

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2