Hey guys I'm new here and I'm in need of some help/advice. I have a 1983 dodge D150 that I did a lower control arm swap on using B series van lower control arms. I just finished everything yesterday and put it on the ground when I took it around the block I could hear and feel something rubbing and binding so I got out and looked while my dad turned the wheel and I noticed right away that the adjusting sleeve for the tie rod ends is rubbing on the centerlink when you turn towards the left the passenger side looks like it has enough clearance. If my steering knuckle were lower it wouldn't be a problem or if I could put the outter tie rod end thru the bottom of the steering knuckle rather than the top it looks like that would solve the problem but that just doesn't seem like it would be a good idea and it probably wouldn't opporate properly. but from the information I gathered on the web the only parts needed when swapping van lower control arms on to your truck is 3/4 bolts/nuts for the pivot bracket and the control arms themselves. If anyone has any advice or info on the matter it would be greatly appreciated. I can post pics if need be