vadartlover

posted 06-27-2002 10:14 PM

Anyone heard of the muscle car museum in Knoxville, TN? I will be there next week but wonder if it is worth it and an address or directions.

---------------------------------
70Ragtop

Floyd Garrett's musclecar museum. I was there in 1998 and it is great! I'm diehard MOPAR but there were a lot of other cool cars there. LS6 ragtops, Yenkos, Prototype Boss 429 Torino, 2 Thunderbolts, GTO Judge vert, and thats not even the tip of the iceberg. If you are ever in the area, definitly check it out.

------------------------------
JTerrell

I went to Floyd Garrett's last year. Pretty good display and I heard that more cars were added since I was there. Heavy on GM, but it's definety worth checking out. That is in Siverville(sp?), near Dollywood. I'm not sure if it's near Knoxville or not.

------------------------------
ARDodgeman

Garrett's musclecar museum is in Sevierville...same town Dollywood is in. It's just outside Gatlinburg. If you're close you gotta go! They have some great rides in there!

---------------------------
Keith W

Yeah, Floyds is great!!!

--------------------------
mytmopar

hey vadartlover!
i live about 5 min down the road from floyds and he has alot of cool cars. last time i went it cost $10 to go in. it right b4 you get to sevierville on hwy 66 on the right. oh and dollywood is in pidgeon forge which is the next town up from sevierville. don't forget the world's largest knife shop which is b4 you get to floyd's on hwy 66. if you need any info let me know. i stay away from up there as much as possible. too much traffic! just like the rod runs and such. mike in tn

------------------
dart4forte

I own a timeshare in Gattlinburg and when we go there which is not often we try and hit the museum. The cars change frome time to time. By the way, if anyone is interested I'm selling my timeshare??

Tom ,

2011 Ram 3500 C&C Diesel
2009 Challenger R/T
1971 Challenger Conv. 511/4 speed
1970 Challenger R/T 503/727