I'm wondering about a couple of things for my car:

First, I need a stock-style intake for a 426 6.1-based G3 hemi with 6.4 apache heads that is good for that size of engine, efficient in weight, and efficient in not heating the intake air too much.

This is for a spirited street car, not a drag car or race car.

My options:
1) 05-08 phenolic 5.7 intake
2) aluminum 6.1 intake
3) not really sure what other options I have

I like the reduced weight and lack of heat transfer of the 5.7, but I'm really worried that the flow might not be enough to be any good at all.

I hear putting a 6.1 intake on a 5.7 loses power down low, but I don't think that'll be much of an issue with 7.0L. I like that the 6.1 can be ported to flow more air, but I don't like that it weighs a lot compared to the 5.7 intake and the heat transfer isn't a good thing.

Will the 5.7 be too limiting for the weight/heat advantage or is the 6.1 better?

Second, I plan to use TTI headers. I think the 2" headers would be ideal for the engine, but I may have to slightly modify them in order to clear some suspension stuff. The 1.75" headers fit without modification. Will the 1.75" headers limit my engine too much? My plan on the 2" headers would be to buy them bare, fit them, and then get them coated.

Thanks for any input. I'm very out of my depth with knowledge of how these things will affect my drivability.

'67 440 Satellite