I know its a different truck altogether, but, I have an '11 1500 Quad cab short bed. Of course its coil spring rear.. I got it with 27,000 on it and it sat like the white one in the pic.. STOCK..I 1st noticed that the headlights sucked at night.. too "dim".. I adjusted them higher and could actually see down the road with the low beams on.. Go figure.. I knew I was going to get taller tires eventually, so I started looking into levelling kits. I went from a 265 to a 285 tire and added an "as advertised" 2" front level kit. The kit raised my front end up a total of 1 13/16". I got new tires and had a bad tie rod, so I changed that out and got an alignment. The specs for toe were out of spec due to the tie rod but the caster/camber were in spec, IN MY CASE..Then I had to readjust the headlights.. .. I have had slight feathering of the right front, which is also the same side that got the tie rod. I rotate the tires every 7000-8000 miles.. I'm coming up on my 3rd rotation in the spring. NO death wobble, terribly worn tires,etc etc..When I rotate them again, I'm going to get the alignment checked. I haul a Kawasaki 360 4 wheeler in the bed on occasion, I have hauled a Jeep Wrangler on a 16' full deck car trailer and I also have a smaller utility trailer I haul scrap and another 4 wheeler with.. The ONLY time, I have had the rear sitting lower than the front is when I have a four wheeler in the bed AND one in the smaller trailer..Once I change the drop ball adapter out to a different drop, I think it'll be fine.

small note.... Mine now sits taller than a stock Ram Outdoorsman Edition of the same year..