rrbrucea Offline
Member known as the "Artist"
rrbrucea  Offline
Member known as the "Artist"

Nort Cackalacky
Quote:

Keep your truck and build your coupe.

Dave

I'm with Lawfish on this one. For sure that's a beautiful coupe, but I'd want it to be all Mopar, so why not build yours the way you want it and keep that way cool roadster p/u too?

Re: what to do what to do [Re: Flipper1938] #165618
12/11/08 06:58 PM
12/11/08 06:58 PM
ky
H
headhunter Offline OP
master
headhunter  Offline OP
master
H

ky
Quote:

Any pictures of the dashes? Dashes are important to me....you stare at them the whole time you drive them.

What size are the wheels and tires on the coupe? I like the bigger wheels. What brand are they?

What I don't care for are the bumpers, door panels, and routing of A/C hoses. All three of which, should be able to be changed without re-painting.

It is all up to you. Which one would make you happier?

FYI...I think the ford would be easier to sell.

the dash in the coupe needs a little work as in alluminum pieces in place of wood where the glove box and speedometer are the bumper would get lost as would the interior and chevy motor.i would get enough boot to redo the interior the rims are american racing pieces and are 17 inch wheels and i would definately reroute the ac lines when a 440 went in it. i think it would be easier to make the coupe fast than my truck

Re: what to do what to do [Re: Firepowerflyer] #165619
12/11/08 07:03 PM
12/11/08 07:03 PM
ky
H
headhunter Offline OP
master
headhunter  Offline OP
master
H

ky
Quote:

I love old Ford,I'm not crazy about roadster pickups.I love coupes dosen't matter the make they are all cool.Is your truck mostly steel?How about the coupe is it all steel or glass fenders?I like old tin better than glass,I know some times if you can't find the parts you have to run glass.It's hard to tell which is nicer because the coupe pics are fuzzy but if it was a quality build I would trade the coupe,at least it's closed in for crappy weather.I think everytime I take my coupe out it starts pouring half way to where I'm going.LOL
Sorry I just reread your post and you mentioned your truck was glass,my bad.
Joe

thats the only reason im considering the coupe is because of windows and the fact i think i can make it quick and still drive it anywhere i want as far as which is built better my truck is a very well quality built ride its better in that way by far

Re: what to do what to do [Re: rrbrucea] #165620
12/11/08 07:08 PM
12/11/08 07:08 PM
ky
H
headhunter Offline OP
master
headhunter  Offline OP
master
H

ky
Quote:

Quote:

Keep your truck and build your coupe.

Dave

I'm with Lawfish on this one. For sure that's a beautiful coupe, but I'd want it to be all Mopar, so why not build yours the way you want it and keep that way cool roadster p/u too?

to get my coupe the way im wanting it is going to be a very long process and im not sure how streetable it will be thats thought of this coupe. i could put my 440 in it that went 11.20s in a 3800 pound b-body and it should run in the 10s in this coupe and be able to be driven all over but i do like my little truck just needing the feeling of speed lol

Page 2 of 2 1 2