Many years ago I went to an exhaust shop to have a dual system put on my 1971 Scamp. It had been a single exhaust originally, so it never had the passenger side bracket that mounts to the floor pan like the one in the attached photo. Last year I started to clean up the chassis & removed the exhaust system that had rusted out.

I'm getting close to installing a new system now, but one of the problems is that the shop that did the 1st dual system welded a generic hanger to the reinforcing plate for the rear seat belts. It worked, but it looked like crap & rusted away. I have a new pair of the stock type hanger brackets from Accurate Exhaust but need to know if the passenger side one is mounted in the exact same location as the driver side, but just as a mirror image?

Does anyone have a photo of these brackets mounted on the underside of an A-Body?

Is there possibly a diagram that shows the passenger side bracket?

I ground the old, rusty, generic one off the seat belt reinforcement plate & need to drill 4 holes to bolt the new bracket in place. I want to be sure that it's not supposed to be in some odd location for an offset so the muffler & pipes on that side clear everything when mounted.

Any info would be a big help, so thanks.