These are the details.
Freshly rebuilt 46RH did by myself using the ATSG manual and it went smoothly. I air tested it prior to installing and the clutches seemed to be working correctly. After it was installed and prior to hooking up the OD circuit I ran the trans in reverse, first, second and drive all worked well.

This past week I wired up the OD circuit and started to test it again by starting in neutral and dropping into gear. Now I have first and second but it didn't shift to third so I stopped the rear wheels from spinning but when I went past reverse I didn't hear any clunk. I then dropped it into reverse and the wheels didn't turn after giving it some gas they turned slightly.

First and second still work fine so I ruled out the OD direct clutch which leads me to a front clutch failure, I air tested it again but can't hear any clunk when I apply air now.

Is there any other things I should check before removing the transmission again.

Thanks

Living with ALS help support the search for a cure
Thanks http://web.alsa.org/site/TR/Walks/WesternPennsylvania?team_id=347781&pg=team&fr_id=12069