11/02/08 09:15 PM
11/02/08 09:15 PM
Addison Twp, Mi.
RobG Offline OP
top fuel
RobG  Offline OP
top fuel

Addison Twp, Mi.
I have a 2000 MY Jeep Wrangler with 105K miles, 4.0L I6 engine. When i went to move my Jeep tonight, a NO BUS warning message fill my odometer area and the air bag warning light is illuminated (and stays on).

Does anyone have an idea what is going on here? If this was an issue with the engine control module, then shouldn't my vehicle not start and run smooth? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am not rich...but I get off my ass everyday to make sure I am not broke!

Can we get the Mexican cartels to help us with our supply chain issues? They don't seem to have any trouble getting stuff from one place to another.
Re: Any Jeep Techs? No Bus Warning Message!! [Re: RobG] #144921
11/02/08 09:41 PM
11/02/08 09:41 PM
Dayton, Ohio
W
wldtm Offline
super stock
wldtm  Offline
super stock
W

Dayton, Ohio
sounds like the PCI bus has a fault. is just the airbag light on, or what other lights are on. most likely not going to be able to move the car. its either a short to ground, voltage, or a problem with a module on the bus. sounds like you might have to take it to the dealership. sorry

justin

Interested in having you car wired? Drag car, street car, EFI swap? PM for details
Re: Any Jeep Techs? No Bus Warning Message!! [Re: wldtm] #144922
11/03/08 03:22 PM
11/03/08 03:22 PM
Addison Twp, Mi.
RobG Offline OP
top fuel
RobG  Offline OP
top fuel

Addison Twp, Mi.
I can start and drive the vehicle. The No Bus message in the odometer, engine check light and air bag light will come on. Another guy PM'd me stating there is a cluster connection issues that needs to be repaired. Does anyone have the TSB on this issue from Chrysler?

I am not rich...but I get off my ass everyday to make sure I am not broke!

Can we get the Mexican cartels to help us with our supply chain issues? They don't seem to have any trouble getting stuff from one place to another.