I know this isn't anything spectacular, but I know I was looking around for info, and couldn't find too much, so thought maybe this might help someone else.

I skimmed my FSM and found a diagram showing where the o-ring was. I assumed, but until I found the diagram, didn't want to go pushing on things.

As mentioned in another thread on here (thanks for the info) I cut the tab off my tailshaft to push the pin out.

So, here is the o-ring with the pin pushed out. I found putting a finger on the end of the pin while pushing on the other end helped keep control of the pin.

and here is the old o-ring. It appears to be 5/8"OD with a cross section of 1/16". However, I could only find a 9/16" x 1/16" and it fit great, and I had to just lightly tap it in with a hammer after coating with oil.

and here is the new holder I made from 1/4" flat bar. Will probably just paint it black. Would like to powder coat it, but too lazy to get everything out for one little part.

Too tired to get it all finished tonight. Tomorrow I'll get the pan back on with a new reusable Mopar gasket, and replace the kickdown shaft seal.

Hope this hslps someone. If this is already posted somewhere, and I over looked it. Sorry...

Daily:
'19 Frontier 4WD
Belle:
'67 Belvedere Convertible, 318/727 in Go ManGo!
Other:
'64 C10, 283/3 on the tree