yeah, you could buy a new harness.
But when the cost of a 230$ delivered exhaust system,the same in two near larger rear rims, 500$ in mounted tires, and a couple of Walmart seat covers add up to a third or more of what you paid for the whole car,

you are working on a budget driver. Seat rebuilds and re-upholstery, good body work and paint, perfect decals, bolts that look just like the factory ones, etc. are not in this cars future.

I do not have many pics, but ALL my rear lights were rusted out sockets.
I got off the shelf reverse, brake, turn signal bulbs,
took my 2 1/2 crappy rear harness parts and loose side marker pigtail,
removed the rusty sockets from the tail light housings, used ultra black gasket maker to seal in off the shelf sockets, hit the housings with rustoleum black trim rattle can, and called it a day.

For the front, my headlight pigtails were ok. I had side marker light socket issues (rusted out).
A/C Delco does make a pigtail that fits the marker housings.

Also, you CAN walk into AdvanceAuto, and get sockets off the shelf that will fit the RR turn signal housings. The look nothing like the originals, but it is handy that these, just like the flasher, are available still.

now keep in mind, this was for an unloved automatic RR, of the less loved year 74, with a no love small block, and a 318/904 at that when it left the factory. It was off the road for ages, a stalled project that was about to get parted out or scrapped.

These are not high dollar, correct items. Like the Summit header back exhaust system made to work on the manifolds and down pipes, this is just low dollar get it on the road stuff.

Non working lights and turn signals are right up there with sticky, varnished tanks on the "what you have to get it on the road list" and I figured I would show some of the off the shelf stuff that fits.