unfortunately i'm on a tight budget and i was impatient to finish my brakes. I was just going to re-use it but then i noticed cracks in the rubber and i was missing the spacer that i remember taking off(my pops prob tossed it) I was finishing up my brake system that weekend.

so i order one from bumper to bumper auto to pickup and they accidentally order the disc brake version. thinking that may have been the issue i turned around and ordered the drum version from advanced auto that part too was wrong. frustrated i called up cardone and they said it may have been boxed wrong. so i ordered it again from bumper to bumper hoping to squash the brakes this weekend nope same deal looked different but most of all the back bolts did not line up it kinda just turned into a fiasco on me.

i should have just had booster dewey rebuild it from the get go and wait a week i have another power booster i'm going to try then hopefully booster dewey will have some of those spacers lying around lol what a mess

1962 Chrysler 300 convertible 383/727
1970 Dodge A108 Boogie Van 318/727