I am having the most trouble trying to find the correct booster it's driving me mad! I have a 68 Plymouth satellite that started life as a 318 all drum car.

sometime in the 80s it was converted to disc brakes up front utilizing 80 m body front calipers which i've laready replaced with 74 dart calipers. however the 80s m body power booster looks nothing like the booster that i need to replace. i've ordered several 68 satellite power drum boosters and power disc boosters which would all bolt to my master cylinder but the bolts on the back of the booster do not match up to the mount off the firewall... it's driving me mad.

the measurements from my old booster measure vertically from the outside of the bolts(that is how cardone measurements are) 3.8125" and horizontally from the outside of the bolt 4.0625" does anyone have a clue what i should order? also between my old master cylinder and booster there was a spacer of sorts that had some sponge like material attached to it which i cannot find either... help

i talked with cardone tech and it seems that the re-manufactured boosters are coming in with the wrong bolt dimensions but how could this happen this often?!?

any help would be great

1962 Chrysler 300 convertible 383/727
1970 Dodge A108 Boogie Van 318/727