Before a wildfire spreads and anyone wonders about the facts. My Saturday morning time run at the Mo-Power classic event ended in disaster. After making what I thought was an outstanding run thru the 1/4 mile 9.57@ 138.17(New best MPH), after I lifted at the stripe and went for the brakes my car went into what I would describe as engine braking(jake brake) and began to decelerate hard, had enough time to look to see oil pressure good and then rear tire lock up @ approx 90mph car was briefly perpendicular to the retaining wall before it rotated a little more and left front into wall bouncing left rear into wall. Left front fender is a loss and quarter gonna need extensive work, but did not strike the wheels and all frame work okay, did not even bounce me around in the seat. I am sure there are some that took pictures, and it is okay to post them, but long story short I am just fine, now need to find out the root cause. Suspect trans failure of some sort and there was trans fluid leaking after I came to a stop. Thanks to everyone that checked on me, and I WILL BE BACK!

Last edited by wheelsup68dart; 05/29/11 01:01 AM.